Ibiza is an explosion of feelings, emotions and good mood. Ibiza – it’s all the colors from the palette of youth life. Hard to believe? The following 15 facts about Ibiza will dispel all doubts.
1. Ibiza is located in the Mediterranean Sea and is part of the state of Spain. This fact is important. This means that the island has a Mediterranean climate with warm winters (+15) and cool summers (+30).
2. There are 5 large cities on the island of Ibiza, in which almost 135,000 people live. The capital of the island is the city of the same name.
3. The second name of Ibiza is Ibiza, with an emphasis on the second “i”. Ibiza is also called the administrative capital of the island, so if you are taken to Ibiza in Ibiza, do not be scared – it’s still the same island.
4. If you want to in Ibiza, you can feel like a real millionaire: hire a “Hummer”, which will drive to the clubs or even a yacht.
5. Ibiza is the capital of stylish youth. Clothing plays on the island a huge role in the sense that there are no restrictions. Therefore, creative young people are struck by a variety of styles and outfits.
6. In spite of the fact that Ibiza is a small island, the infrastructure is very developed here. So at any time of the day you can easily get to any part of the island by bus for 2-3 euros or by taxi for 30 euros.
7. Rest on Ibiza is not cheap. All without exception drinks (even water) start from 10 euros. However, numerous clubs offer free travel for their guests. For example, for a company of at least 4 people who bought tickets directly at the box office of the club without discounts.
8. Ibiza is probably the most romantic place to meet the sunset. There are a lot of bars and restaurants on the roof where you can enjoy an excellent kitchen and watch the stunningly beautiful sunset views. One of such places is Cafe del Mar or L’Elephant. In Ibiza, they also make the most delicious pizza in the world in David’s Pizzeria.
9. In addition to parties Ibiza offers a lot of other types of recreation. Casino, not inferior to Las Vegas, scuba diving, yacht trips, boating, on maps, massage, water park and many other entertainments.
10. “Hidden” parties and places. They are said to be places for those who know. In the mountains or on the beaches of the island there are breathtaking parties, which you can not usually get by. The fact is that their existence is not advertised, and getting on one of them will be a pleasant bonus. A real party-goer, without regretting his feet and time, must walk through the mountains or beaches of Ibiza, and it is possible that he will go to a crazy party. Such parties are held in the mountains and on the “hidden” beaches.
11. Attractions of the island. This Cova d’ES Culleram is a cave sanctuary and a museum in Dalt Vila. Shopaholics can not miss Paseo-vara de-rey with many boutiques. Enjoy beautiful views on the rock of Es Vedra Rock 400 meters high and the picturesque village of Poblado De Balafia.